Do You Have a Trust?
Do you have a will and trust? If so, you likely know the importance of having a proper estate plan in place to ensure you and your family are protected.
It is important that you know that some laws have recently changed that may affect your estate plan and trust. Please ask yourself these questions:
- Do I need to make an amendment to my estate plan for any reason?
- Do I have a Health Care Directive that will work if needed?
- When was the last time my documents were reviewed?
- Have I bought additional property since I drafted my Trust?
- Has my estate grown to a level where my total assets are in excess of $4,000,000?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, or are not sure of the answers, you should call today to schedule a free document review.
We never charge to speak to an attorney. Get a free document review today.
Call 1-877-212-2671 to make an appointment.
"We Never Charge to Speak to an Attorney"
Experienced California Attorneys
- Over 30 years Experience
- More than 22,000 clients Served
- Rated in the top 1% of attorneys in the country